GALAXY J7 SM-J700K Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY J7 SM-J700K. You can flash your device with our GALAXY J7 SM-J700K firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY J7 models such as SM-J727VPP, SM-J727U, SM-J727T1, SM-J727R4, SM-J700T, SM-J700T1, SM-J730K, SM-J700P, SM-J730F, SM-J730FM, SM-J7008, SM-J700F, SM-J700H, SM-J700M. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-J700K firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY J7||SM-J700K||5.1.1||August 02, 16||Korea (KT Corporation) (KTC)||J700KKKU1APG4|
|GALAXY J7||SM-J700K||5.1.1||June 12, 17||Korea (KT Corporation) (KTC)||J700KKKU1AQE1|
|GALAXY J7||SM-J700K||5.1.1||November 22, 16||Korea (KT Corporation) (KTC)||J700KKKU1APK2|
|GALAXY J7||SM-J700K||5.1.1||January 03, 19||Korea (KT Corporation) (KTC)||J700KKKU1ARK2|
|GALAXY J7||SM-J700K||5.1.1||June 01, 16||Korea (KT Corporation) (KTC)||J700KKKU1APD3|
1 - 5 of 5
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY J7 SM-J700K
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY J7 as SM-J700K.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY J7 SM-J700K firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY J7 SM-J700K in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-J700K to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY J7 SM-J700K to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-J700K.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool