- Afghanistan (AFG)
- Algeria (TMC)
- Bangladesh (BNG)
- Caucasus Countries (CAU)
- Egypt (EGY)
- Germany (MBC)
- Iran (THR)
- Iraq (MID)
- Kazakhstan (SKZ)
- Kenya (AFR)
- Kenya (Zain) (DKR)
- Libya (BTC)
- Mauritius (Orange) (MRU)
- Nepal (NPL)
- Nigeria (ECT)
- Pakistan (PAK)
- Philippines (Open Line) (XTC)
- Russia (SER)
- Saudi Arabia (ACR)
- Saudi Arabia (KSA)
- Saudi Arabia (WTL)
GALAXY J7 SM-J700H Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY J7 SM-J700H. You can flash your device with our GALAXY J7 SM-J700H firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY J7 models such as SM-J727VPP, SM-J727U, SM-J727T1, SM-J727R4, SM-J700T, SM-J700T1, SM-J730K, SM-J700P, SM-J730F, SM-J730FM, SM-J7008, SM-J700F, SM-J700K, SM-J700M. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-J700H firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY J7||SM-J700H||6.0.1||January 18, 19||Iran (THR)||J700HXXS3BRL3|
|GALAXY J7||SM-J700H||6.0.1||September 07, 16||Libya (BTC)||J700HXXU2BPG4|
|GALAXY J7||SM-J700H||6.0.1||November 25, 16||Germany (MBC)||J700HXWU2BPK1|
|GALAXY J7||SM-J700H||6.0.1||June 12, 17||Iran (THR)||J700HXXS3BQE2|
|GALAXY J7||SM-J700H||6.0.1||December 20, 16||Nepal (NPL)||J700HXXU2BPK3|
|GALAXY J7||SM-J700H||6.0.1||June 23, 17||Russia (SER)||J700HXXS3BQE5|
|GALAXY J7||SM-J700H||6.0.1||July 24, 17||Nepal (NPL)||J700HXXS3BQF3|
|GALAXY J7||SM-J700H||6.0.1||June 12, 17||Tunisia (TUN)||J700HXXS3BQE2|
|GALAXY J7||SM-J700H||6.0.1||January 18, 19||Libya (BTC)||J700HXXS3BRL3|
|GALAXY J7||SM-J700H||6.0.1||June 12, 17||Afghanistan (AFG)||J700HXXS3BQE2|
|GALAXY J7||SM-J700H||6.0.1||June 12, 17||Libya (BTC)||J700HXXS3BQE2|
|GALAXY J7||SM-J700H||6.0.1||June 12, 17||Pakistan (PAK)||J700HXXS3BQE2|
|GALAXY J7||SM-J700H||6.0.1||June 22, 17||Uzbekistan (CAC)||J700HXXS3BQE4|
|GALAXY J7||SM-J700H||5.1.1||April 11, 16||Germany (MBC)||J700HXWU2APC5|
|GALAXY J7||SM-J700H||6.0.1||January 18, 19||Algeria (TMC)||J700HXXS3BRL3|
1 - 15 of 223
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY J7 SM-J700H
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY J7 as SM-J700H.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY J7 SM-J700H firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY J7 SM-J700H in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-J700H to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY J7 SM-J700H to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-J700H.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool