- Argentina (ANC)
- Argentina (ARO)
- Argentina (Claro) (CTI)
- Argentina (Movistar) (UFN)
- Argentina (Personal) (PSN)
- Bahamas (BTC) (BAT)
- Bolivia (BVO)
- Bolivia (TIGO) (BVT)
- Bolivia (VIVA) (BVV)
- Brazil (ZTO)
- Brazil (Oi) (ZTR)
- Brazil (VIVO) (ZVV)
- Chile (CHO)
- Chile (Claro) (CHL)
- Chile (Entel PCS) (CHE)
- Chile (Nextel) (CHX)
- Chile (Telefonica) (CHT)
- Colombia (COO)
- Costa Rica (ICE)
- Ecuador (EBE)
- Ecuador (ECO)
- Ecuador (Alegro) (ALE)
- Guatemala (PGU)
- Guatemala (TGU)
- Jamaica (JDI)
- Mexico (IUS)
- Mexico (MXO)
- Mexico (Movistar) (TMM)
- Mexico (Telcel) (TCE)
- Panama (TPA)
- Panama (Cable & Wireless) (PCW)
- Paraguay (UPO)
- Paraguay (Claro) (CTP)
- Paraguay (Personal) (PSP)
- Paraguay (Tigo) (TGP)
- Peru (Nextel) (PNT)
GALAXY J7 2016 SM-J710MN Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY J7 2016 SM-J710MN. You can flash your device with our GALAXY J7 2016 SM-J710MN firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY J7 2016 models such asSM-J7108, SM-J7109, SM-J710FQ, SM-J710GN, SM-J710K, SM-J710F, SM-J710FN. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-J710MN firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY J7 2016||SM-J710MN||6.0.1||March 08, 17||Mexico (IUS)||J710MNVJU1APL3|
|GALAXY J7 2016||SM-J710MN||6.0.1||October 27, 16||Mexico (IUS)||J710MNVJU1APG7|
1 - 2 of 2
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY J7 2016 SM-J710MN
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY J7 2016 as SM-J710MN.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY J7 2016 SM-J710MN firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY J7 2016 SM-J710MN in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-J710MN to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY J7 2016 SM-J710MN to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-J710MN.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool