GALAXY J7 2016 SM-J710GN Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY J7 2016 SM-J710GN. You can flash your device with our GALAXY J7 2016 SM-J710GN firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY J7 2016 models such as SM-J7108, SM-J7109, SM-J710FQ, SM-J710K, SM-J710MN, SM-J710F, SM-J710FN. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-J710GN firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY J7 2016||SM-J710GN||6.0.1||April 11, 17||Philippines (Open Line) (XTC)||J710GNDXU2AQB2|
|GALAXY J7 2016||SM-J710GN||6.0.1||October 07, 16||Philippines (Open Line) (XTC)||J710GNDXU1API5|
|GALAXY J7 2016||SM-J710GN||6.0.1||June 26, 17||Philippines (Open Line) (XTC)||J710GNDXU2AQE1|
|GALAXY J7 2016||SM-J710GN||6.0.1||April 26, 16||Philippines (Open Line) (XTC)||J710GNDXU1APDA|
|GALAXY J7 2016||SM-J710GN||6.0.1||January 04, 17||Philippines (Open Line) (XTC)||J710GNDXU2APL1|
|GALAXY J7 2016||SM-J710GN||7.0||March 26, 18||Philippines (Open Line) (XTC)||J710GNDXU4BRB3|
|GALAXY J7 2016||SM-J710GN||7.0||September 14, 17||Philippines (Open Line) (XTC)||J710GNDXU3BQH6|
|GALAXY J7 2016||SM-J710GN||8.1.0||October 19, 18||Philippines (Open Line) (XTC)||J710GNDXU4CRJ7|
|GALAXY J7 2016||SM-J710GN||8.1.0||November 14, 18||Philippines (Open Line) (XTC)||J710GNDXU4CRJ8|
1 - 9 of 9
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY J7 2016 SM-J710GN
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY J7 2016 as SM-J710GN.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY J7 2016 SM-J710GN firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY J7 2016 SM-J710GN in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-J710GN to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY J7 2016 SM-J710GN to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-J710GN.
Here are all the Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 firmware files at Updato. All the Samsung J7 2016 firmware files at Updato are classified based on several factors such as Model number, Android Version, PDA, Region, and Carrier support.
If you’re flashing SM-J710GN firmware for the first time, it is advised to learn a few factors related to the firmware as it helps you choose the correct firmware for your device.
GALAXY J7 2016 SM-J710GN Firmware
- Model Number/Model(SM-J710GN): The device's model number is essential to check out before flashing the firmware as the firmware files are designed specifically for a model number. The model number of a specific device might change slightly due to the region change or few unknown factors.
- Android Version: The firmware files of a specific device might not represent a similar Android version. If you’re looking to upgrade or downgrade your device, look for the Android version in the description and flash SM-J710GN/DS firmware.
- Region/Carrier Code: The Samsung J7 2016 firmware download option available at Updato supports several regions and carriers. Usually, smartphone manufacturers design and develop their devices based on the region and carrier requirements, and similarly, the firmware files are set to match the conditions. So if you’re flashing the firmware, make sure to check for the Region and carrier support in the description.
- PDA: The PDA represents the Core OS, and if you’re wondering what PDA is for, it provides information about the Model number, Bootloader version, and Region code support. The PDA comes in handy when you don’t find enough information in the device description, and analyzing the PDA can help you choose the correct firmware.
Galaxy J7 2016 SM-J710GN Firmware: Uses of flashing the Firmware?
If your device is acting or if you experience the same issue even after rebooting or resetting the device, it is advised to flash SM J710GN firmware. These problems usually happen due to aging, and most of the issues can be resolved by flashing the firmware.
Here are some of the issues you can resolve by flashing the firmware Samsung J7 2016;
- Fix your device stuck in the bricked state by flashing the SM-J710GN.
- If your device has any unresponsive hardware, try flashing the firmware to resolve such issues.
- If your device has an IMEI, Baseband, Serial Number, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth issues, try flashing the suitable firmware.
- If your device is stuck at Bootloop or Boot logo, you can flash the firmware to boot the device.
- If your device is in a rooted state, remove the root access by flashing the firmware.
- Replace the custom ROM/recovery with the stock ROM/recovery by flashing SM-J710GN firmware.
- Fix Custom Binary Block issue and the “Storage Space Full” error on your Galaxy J7 2016.
- Improve your device performance and prevent app crashes by flashing your device firmware.
- Fix all KNOX-related issues and several software-related issues by flashing the firmware.
Note:It is advised to look for the correct firmware file as flashing unsupported firmware can cause several issues, and in the worst-case scenario, it brick your device.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool