- Australia (XSA)
- Cambodia (CAM)
- Fiji (VFJ)
- Indonesia (XID)
- Malaysia (XME)
- New Zealand (2degrees) (2DX)
- New Zealand (Spark NZ) (TNX)
- New Zealand (Vodafone) (VNZ)
- Papua New Guinea (PNG)
- Philippines (Globe) (GLB)
- Philippines (Open Line) (XTC)
- Philippines (Smart) (SMA)
Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570Y Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570Y. You can flash your device with our Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570Y firmware, we have firmwares for different Galaxy J5 Prime models such asSM-G570F, SM-G570M. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-G570Y firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|Galaxy J5 Prime||SM-G570Y||8.0.0||December 27, 18||Singapore (StarHub) (STH)||G570YDXU2CRL1|
|Galaxy J5 Prime||SM-G570Y||6.0.1||January 05, 17||Singapore (StarHub) (STH)||G570YDXU1APL4|
|Galaxy J5 Prime||SM-G570Y||8.0.0||September 21, 18||Singapore (StarHub) (STH)||G570YDXU2CRI1|
|Galaxy J5 Prime||SM-G570Y||7.0||October 31, 17||Singapore (StarHub) (STH)||G570YDXU1BQJ1|
|Galaxy J5 Prime||SM-G570Y||6.0.1||March 30, 17||Singapore (StarHub) (STH)||G570YDXU1AQC4|
|Galaxy J5 Prime||SM-G570Y||7.0||May 31, 18||Singapore (StarHub) (STH)||G570YDXU2BRC1|
|Galaxy J5 Prime||SM-G570Y||6.0.1||August 08, 17||Singapore (StarHub) (STH)||G570YDXU1AQG1|
|Galaxy J5 Prime||SM-G570Y||7.0||July 23, 18||Singapore (StarHub) (STH)||G570YDXS2BRG1|
|Galaxy J5 Prime||SM-G570Y||6.0.1||May 23, 17||Singapore (StarHub) (STH)||G570YDXU1AQE1|
|Galaxy J5 Prime||SM-G570Y||8.0.0||July 30, 20||Singapore (StarHub) (STH)||G570YDXS3CTG3|
1 - 10 of 10
How to Install the Latest Firmware on Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570Y
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your Galaxy J5 Prime as SM-G570Y.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570Y firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570Y in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-G570Y to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570Y to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-G570Y.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool