- Argentina (ANC)
- Argentina (ARO)
- Argentina (Claro) (CTI)
- Argentina (Movistar) (UFN)
- Argentina (Personal) (PSN)
- Bolivia (BVO)
- Bolivia (TIGO) (BVT)
- Brazil (ZTO)
- Brazil (Claro) (ZTA)
- Brazil (Oi) (ZTR)
- Brazil (TIM) (ZTM)
- Brazil (VIVO) (ZVV)
- Chile (CHO)
- Chile (CHQ)
- Chile (Claro) (CHL)
- Chile (Entel PCS) (CHE)
- Chile (Telefonica) (CHT)
- Colombia (COL)
- Colombia (COO)
- Colombia (Comcel) (COM)
- Colombia (Movistar) (COB)
- Columbia (EBT) (COE)
- Dominican Republic (CDR)
- Dominican Republic (DOO)
- Dominican Republic (Orange) (DOR)
- Ecuador (EBE)
- Ecuador (ECO)
- Ecuador (Alegro) (ALE)
- Guatemala (PGU)
- Guatemala (TGU)
- Guatemala (Tigo) (CGU)
- Jamaica (CWW)
- Jamaica (JDI)
- Mexico (IUS)
- Mexico (MXO)
- Mexico (UNE)
- Mexico (Movistar) (TMM)
- Mexico (Telcel) (TCE)
- Panama (PBS)
- Panama (TPA)
- Panama (Cable & Wireless) (PCW)
- Panama (Claro) (CPA)
- Paraguay (UPO)
- Paraguay (Tigo) (TGP)
- Peru (PEO)
- Peru (PET)
- Peru (SAM) (SAM)
Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570M Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570M. You can flash your device with our Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570M firmware, we have firmwares for different Galaxy J5 Prime models such as SM-G570F, SM-G570Y. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-G570M firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|Galaxy J5 Prime||SM-G570M||7.0||August 31, 18||Brazil (TIM) (ZTM)||G570MUBS3BRG1|
|Galaxy J5 Prime||SM-G570M||8.0.0||July 24, 19||Brazil (TIM) (ZTM)||G570MUBS4CSC3|
|Galaxy J5 Prime||SM-G570M||8.0.0||October 05, 19||Brazil (TIM) (ZTM)||G570MUBS6CSH2|
|Galaxy J5 Prime||SM-G570M||8.0.0||March 09, 20||Brazil (TIM) (ZTM)||G570MUBS8CTB8|
|Galaxy J5 Prime||SM-G570M||8.0.0||August 14, 20||Brazil (TIM) (ZTM)||G570MUBS9CTG6|
|Galaxy J5 Prime||SM-G570M||6.0.1||August 24, 17||Brazil (TIM) (ZTM)||G570MUBU1AQG2|
|Galaxy J5 Prime||SM-G570M||7.0||April 05, 18||Brazil (TIM) (ZTM)||G570MUBU2BRA3|
|Galaxy J5 Prime||SM-G570M||8.0.0||January 07, 19||Brazil (TIM) (ZTM)||G570MUBU3CRJ3|
1 - 8 of 8
How to Install the Latest Firmware on Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570M
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your Galaxy J5 Prime as SM-G570M.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570M firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570M in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-G570M to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570M to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-G570M.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool