- Argentina (ANC)
- Bahamas (BTC) (BAT)
- Bolivia (BVO)
- Bolivia (VIVA) (BVV)
- Brazil (ZTO)
- Brazil (Claro) (ZTA)
- Brazil (Oi) (ZTR)
- Brazil (TIM) (ZTM)
- Brazil (VIVO) (ZVV)
- Chile (CHO)
- Chile (CRC)
- Chile (Claro) (CHL)
- Chile (Entel PCS) (CHE)
- Chile (Nextel) (CHX)
- Chile (Telefonica) (CHT)
- Chile (Vtr) (CHV)
- Colombia (COL)
- Colombia (COO)
- Colombia (Comcel) (COM)
- Colombia (Movistar) (COB)
- Columbia (Avantel) (COD)
- Columbia (EBT) (COE)
- Costa Rica (ICE)
- Dominican Republic (CDR)
- Dominican Republic (Orange) (DOR)
- Ecuador (EBE)
- Ecuador (ECO)
- Ecuador (Alegro) (ALE)
- Guatemala (PGU)
- Guatemala (TGU)
- Guatemala (Tigo) (CGU)
- Jamaica (CWW)
- Jamaica (JDI)
- Mexico (IUS)
- Mexico (Movistar) (TMM)
- Panama (PBS)
- Panama (TPA)
- Panama (Cable & Wireless) (PCW)
- Panama (Claro) (CPA)
- Paraguay (UPO)
- Paraguay (Tigo) (TGP)
- Peru (PET)
GALAXY J5 SM-J500M Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY J5 SM-J500M. You can flash your device with our GALAXY J5 SM-J500M firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY J5 models such asSM-J530K, SM-J530L, SM-J530S, SM-J530FM, SM-J530F, SM-J5108, SM-J5007, SM-J5008, SM-J500F, SM-J500FN, SM-J500G, SM-J500H, SM-J500N0, SM-J500Y. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-J500M firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY J5||SM-J500M||6.0.1||July 31, 17||Argentina (ANC)||J500MUBU1BQE1|
|GALAXY J5||SM-J500M||5.1.1||July 25, 16||Colombia (COL)||J500MUBS1APF2|
|GALAXY J5||SM-J500M||6.0.1||January 27, 17||Colombia (COO)||J500MUBU1BQA1|
|GALAXY J5||SM-J500M||6.0.1||January 27, 17||Panama (TPA)||J500MUBU1BQA1|
|GALAXY J5||SM-J500M||5.1.1||October 30, 15||Brazil (Oi) (ZTR)||J500MUBU1AOI3|
|GALAXY J5||SM-J500M||5.1.1||January 19, 16||Mexico (IUS)||J500MUBU1AOJ2|
|GALAXY J5||SM-J500M||6.0.1||October 07, 16||Uruguay (UYO)||J500MUBU1BPI2|
|GALAXY J5||SM-J500M||6.0.1||May 10, 18||Brazil (ZTO)||J500MUBU1BRD1|
|GALAXY J5||SM-J500M||5.1.1||March 09, 16||Chile (CHO)||J500MUBU1APB1|
|GALAXY J5||SM-J500M||6.0.1||February 14, 17||Jamaica (CWW)||J500MUBU1BQA1|
|GALAXY J5||SM-J500M||5.1.1||April 06, 16||Colombia (COL)||J500MUBU1APC2|
|GALAXY J5||SM-J500M||5.1.1||April 06, 16||Colombia (COO)||J500MUBU1APC2|
|GALAXY J5||SM-J500M||5.1.1||September 30, 15||Ecuador (EBE)||J500MUBU1AOI2|
|GALAXY J5||SM-J500M||6.0.1||June 26, 17||Columbia (EBT) (COE)||J500MUBU1BQE1|
|GALAXY J5||SM-J500M||5.1.1||October 12, 15||Ecuador (ECO)||J500MUBU1AOI1|
1 - 15 of 234
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY J5 SM-J500M
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY J5 as SM-J500M.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY J5 SM-J500M firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY J5 SM-J500M in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-J500M to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY J5 SM-J500M to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-J500M.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool