- Austria (TTR)
- Austria (A1) (MOB)
- Austria (T-Mobile) (MAX)
- Austria (Telering) (TRG)
- Baltic (SEB)
- Belgium (Proximus) (PRO)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina (ERO)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina (TEB)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina (BH TELECOM) (BHT)
- Bulgaria (BGL)
- Caucasus Countries (CAU)
- Cyprus (CYV)
- Czech Republic (ETL)
- Czech Republic (O2C) (O2C)
- Czech Republic (T-Mobile) (TMZ)
- France (XEF)
- Germany (DBT)
- Germany (congstar) (DCO)
- Germany (congstar) (DDE)
- Germany (O2) (VIA)
- Germany (T-Mobile) (DTM)
- Greece (EUR)
- Greece (Cosmote) (COS)
- Greece (Vodafone) (VGR)
- Hungary (XEH)
- Hungary (T-Mobile) (TMH)
- Hungary (Telenor) (PAN)
- Hungary (Vodafone) (VDH)
- Italy (ITV)
- Italy (H3G) (HUI)
- Italy (TIM) (TIM)
- Italy (Vodafone) (OMN)
- Italy (Wind) (WIN)
- Luxembourg (LUX)
- Macedonia (T-Mobile) (MBM)
- Moldova (MDO)
- Netherlands (PHN)
- Nordic countries (NEE)
- Open Austria (ATO)
- Poland (XEO)
- Poland (Heyah) (DPL)
- Poland (Play) (PRT)
- Poland (PLUS) (PLS)
- Poland (T-Mobile) (TPL)
- Portugal (MEO)
- Portugal (Optimus) (OPT)
- Portugal (TPH) (TPH)
- Portugal (Vodafone) (TCL)
- Romania (ROM)
- Romania (Cosmote) (COA)
- Romania (Vodafone) (CNX)
- Slovakia (ORX)
- Slovakia (TMS)
- Slovenia (SIO)
- Slovenia (Mobitel) (MOT)
- Slovenia (Si.mobil) (SIM)
- South East Europe (SEE)
- Spain (AMO)
- Spain (PHE)
GALAXY J5 SM-J500FN Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY J5 SM-J500FN. You can flash your device with our GALAXY J5 SM-J500FN firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY J5 models such asSM-J530K, SM-J530L, SM-J530S, SM-J530FM, SM-J530F, SM-J5108, SM-J5007, SM-J5008, SM-J500F, SM-J500G, SM-J500H, SM-J500M, SM-J500N0, SM-J500Y. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-J500FN firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY J5||SM-J500FN||6.0.1||September 27, 16||Portugal (TPH) (TPH)||J500FNXXU1BPH1|
|GALAXY J5||SM-J500FN||6.0.1||March 21, 17||Italy (H3G) (HUI)||J500FNXXU1BQA3|
|GALAXY J5||SM-J500FN||6.0.1||May 08, 17||France (XEF)||J500FNXXS1BQD1|
|GALAXY J5||SM-J500FN||6.0.1||May 08, 17||Baltic (SEB)||J500FNXXS1BQD1|
|GALAXY J5||SM-J500FN||6.0.1||September 26, 16||Italy (TIM) (TIM)||J500FNXXU1BPH1|
|GALAXY J5||SM-J500FN||5.1.1||August 04, 16||Portugal (MEO)||J500FNXXS1APG1|
|GALAXY J5||SM-J500FN||6.0.1||February 20, 17||Germany (O2) (VIA)||J500FNXXU1BQA3|
|GALAXY J5||SM-J500FN||5.1.1||June 28, 16||Spain (AMO)||J500FNXXU1APE3|
|GALAXY J5||SM-J500FN||6.0.1||August 07, 17||Germany (O2) (VIA)||J500FNXXU1BQF1|
|GALAXY J5||SM-J500FN||6.0.1||May 08, 17||Portugal (TPH) (TPH)||J500FNXXS1BQD1|
|GALAXY J5||SM-J500FN||6.0.1||May 08, 17||Hungary (XEH)||J500FNXXS1BQD1|
|GALAXY J5||SM-J500FN||5.1.1||June 24, 16||Moldova (MDO)||J500FNXXU1APE3|
|GALAXY J5||SM-J500FN||6.0.1||May 08, 17||Bulgaria (BGL)||J500FNXXS1BQD1|
|GALAXY J5||SM-J500FN||6.0.1||May 08, 17||Slovenia (SIO)||J500FNXXS1BQD1|
|GALAXY J5||SM-J500FN||6.0.1||September 27, 16||Germany (DBT)||J500FNXXU1BPH1|
1 - 15 of 392
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY J5 SM-J500FN
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY J5 as SM-J500FN.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY J5 SM-J500FN firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY J5 SM-J500FN in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-J500FN to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY J5 SM-J500FN to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-J500FN.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool