GALAXY J5 SM-J5007 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY J5 SM-J5007. You can flash your device with our GALAXY J5 SM-J5007 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY J5 models such as SM-J530K, SM-J530L, SM-J530S, SM-J530FM, SM-J530F, SM-J5108, SM-J5008, SM-J500F, SM-J500FN, SM-J500G, SM-J500H, SM-J500M, SM-J500N0, SM-J500Y. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-J5007 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY J5||SM-J5007||5.1.1||May 27, 17||Taiwan (BRI)||J5007ZTS1AQC2|
|GALAXY J5||SM-J5007||5.1.1||August 07, 17||Taiwan (BRI)||J5007ZTS1AQF1|
|GALAXY J5||SM-J5007||5.1.1||August 14, 18||Taiwan (BRI)||J5007ZTS1ARG1|
|GALAXY J5||SM-J5007||5.1.1||June 01, 16||Taiwan (BRI)||J5007ZTU1APB1|
|GALAXY J5||SM-J5007||5.1.1||August 03, 16||Taiwan (BRI)||J5007ZTU1APG1|
|GALAXY J5||SM-J5007||5.1.1||October 27, 16||Taiwan (BRI)||J5007ZTU1API3|
1 - 6 of 6
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY J5 SM-J5007
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY J5 as SM-J5007.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY J5 SM-J5007 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY J5 SM-J5007 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-J5007 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY J5 SM-J5007 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-J5007.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool