GALAXY J5 2016 SM-J510L Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY J5 2016 SM-J510L. You can flash your device with our GALAXY J5 2016 SM-J510L firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY J5 2016 models such asSM-J510MN, SM-J510S, SM-J510F, SM-J510FQ, SM-J510UN, SM-J510FN, SM-J510H, SM-J510GN, SM-J510K. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-J510L firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY J5 2016||SM-J510L||6.0.1||January 02, 17||Korea (LG Uplus) (LUC)||J510LKLU1APL3|
|GALAXY J5 2016||SM-J510L||6.0.1||August 28, 17||Korea (LG Uplus) (LUC)||J510LKLU1AQF1|
|GALAXY J5 2016||SM-J510L||6.0.1||July 28, 16||Korea (LG Uplus) (LUC)||J510LKLU1APG2|
|GALAXY J5 2016||SM-J510L||6.0.1||May 31, 16||Korea (LG Uplus) (LUC)||J510LKLU1APE2|
|GALAXY J5 2016||SM-J510L||7.1.1||May 23, 18||Korea (LG Uplus) (LUC)||J510LKLU1BRD1|
|GALAXY J5 2016||SM-J510L||6.0.1||November 29, 16||Korea (LG Uplus) (LUC)||J510LKLU1APK2|
|GALAXY J5 2016||SM-J510L||6.0.1||November 28, 17||Korea (LG Uplus) (LUC)||J510LKLU1AQJ2|
|GALAXY J5 2016||SM-J510L||7.1.1||February 26, 18||Korea (LG Uplus) (LUC)||J510LKLU1BRB1|
|GALAXY J5 2016||SM-J510L||6.0.1||February 20, 17||Korea (LG Uplus) (LUC)||J510LKLU1AQB1|
1 - 9 of 9
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY J5 2016 SM-J510L
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY J5 2016 as SM-J510L.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY J5 2016 SM-J510L firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY J5 2016 SM-J510L in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-J510L to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY J5 2016 SM-J510L to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-J510L.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool