- Afghanistan (AFG)
- Bangladesh (BNG)
- Cambodia (CAM)
- Caucasus Countries (CAU)
- Egypt (EGY)
- India (INS)
- Indonesia (XID)
- Iran (THR)
- Iraq (MID)
- Israel (ILO)
- Kazakhstan (SKZ)
- Kenya (AFR)
- Kenya (Zain) (DKR)
- Libya (BTC)
- Malaysia (XME)
- Morocco (MWD) (MWD)
- Nepal (NPL)
- Nigeria (ECT)
- Pakistan (PAK)
- Russia (SER)
- Saudi Arabia (ACR)
- Saudi Arabia (KSA)
- Singapore (MM1)
- Singapore (XSP)
- Singapore (StarHub) (STH)
- South Africa (XFA)
- South Africa (XFE)
- South Africa (Vodafone) (XFV)
Galaxy J4 SM-J400F Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for Galaxy J4 SM-J400F. You can flash your device with our Galaxy J4 SM-J400F firmware, we have firmwares for different Galaxy J4 models such as SM-J400G, SM-J400M. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-J400F firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|Galaxy J4||SM-J400F||Pie(Android 9)||April 30, 19||Nepal (NPL)||J400FXXU3BSDE|
|Galaxy J4||SM-J400F||Pie(Android 9)||April 08, 20||Nepal (NPL)||J400FXXS5BTC2|
|Galaxy J4||SM-J400F||Pie(Android 9)||July 17, 19||Nepal (NPL)||J400FXXU4BSF5|
|Galaxy J4||SM-J400F||Q(Android 10)||September 09, 20||Nepal (NPL)||J400FXXU6CTH1|
|Galaxy J4||SM-J400F||Pie(Android 9)||June 29, 20||Nepal (NPL)||J400FXXS6BTF7|
|Galaxy J4||SM-J400F||Pie(Android 9)||November 26, 19||Nepal (NPL)||J400FXXU4BSK1|
|Galaxy J4||SM-J400F||8.0.0||May 31, 18||Nepal (NPL)||J400FXXU1AREA|
|Galaxy J4||SM-J400F||8.0.0||January 30, 19||Nepal (NPL)||J400FXXU2ASA2|
|Galaxy J4||SM-J400F||8.0.0||September 10, 18||Nepal (NPL)||J400FXXU2ARH5|
|Galaxy J4||SM-J400F||8.0.0||December 10, 18||Nepal (NPL)||J400FXXU2ARK5|
1 - 10 of 10
How to Install the Latest Firmware on Galaxy J4 SM-J400F
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your Galaxy J4 as SM-J400F.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the Galaxy J4 SM-J400F firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the Galaxy J4 SM-J400F in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-J400F to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for Galaxy J4 SM-J400F to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-J400F.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool