- Afghanistan (AFG)
- Baltic (SEB)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina (TEB)
- Czech Republic (ETL)
- Egypt (EGY)
- Germany (DBT)
- Germany (MBC)
- Greece (EUR)
- Hungary (XEH)
- Iran (THR)
- Iraq (MID)
- Israel (ILO)
- Israel (Pelephone) (PCL)
- Italy (ITV)
- Kazakhstan (SKZ)
- Libya (BTC)
- Luxembourg (LUX)
- Morocco (MAT) (MAT)
- Morocco (MWD) (MWD)
- N/A (TKD)
- Netherlands (PHN)
- Nordic countries (NEE)
- Open Austria (ATO)
- Pakistan (PAK)
- Poland (XEO)
- Poland (Heyah) (DPL)
- Poland (Orange) (OPV)
- Poland (Play) (PRT)
- Poland (PLUS) (PLS)
- Poland (T-Mobile) (TPL)
- Portugal (TPH) (TPH)
- Romania (ROM)
- Russia (SER)
- Saudi Arabia (KSA)
- Slovakia (ORX)
- Slovenia (Si.mobil) (SIM)
- South East Europe (SEE)
Galaxy J3 SM-J330F Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for Galaxy J3 SM-J330F. You can flash your device with our Galaxy J3 SM-J330F firmware, we have firmwares for different Galaxy J3 models such as SM-J330FN, SM-J320V, SM-J320N0, SM-J320R4, SM-J320ZN. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-J330F firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|Galaxy J3||SM-J330F||7.0||April 05, 18||Morocco (MAT) (MAT)||J330FXWU3ARC1|
|Galaxy J3||SM-J330F||7.0||May 29, 18||Spain (Movistar) (XEC)||J330FXXU3ARC5|
|Galaxy J3||SM-J330F||7.0||June 16, 17||Kazakhstan (SKZ)||J330FXXU1AQF1|
|Galaxy J3||SM-J330F||7.0||April 05, 18||Morocco (MWD) (MWD)||J330FXWU3ARC1|
|Galaxy J3||SM-J330F||7.0||April 10, 18||Germany (MBC)||J330FXXU3ARC5|
|Galaxy J3||SM-J330F||7.0||October 10, 17||Nordic countries (NEE)||J330FXXU1AQI2|
|Galaxy J3||SM-J330F||7.0||June 21, 18||Poland (Orange) (OPV)||J330FXXU3ARC5|
|Galaxy J3||SM-J330F||7.0||March 30, 18||Kazakhstan (SKZ)||J330FXXU3ARC5|
|Galaxy J3||SM-J330F||7.0||February 05, 18||Luxembourg (LUX)||J330FXXU3ARA3|
|Galaxy J3||SM-J330F||7.0||May 28, 18||Poland (PLUS) (PLS)||J330FXXU3ARC5|
|Galaxy J3||SM-J330F||7.0||May 14, 18||Open Austria (ATO)||J330FXXU3ARC5|
|Galaxy J3||SM-J330F||7.0||July 17, 17||Switzerland (AUT)||J330FXXU1AQF9|
|Galaxy J3||SM-J330F||7.0||October 10, 17||Luxembourg (LUX)||J330FXXU1AQI2|
|Galaxy J3||SM-J330F||7.0||October 10, 17||Greece (EUR)||J330FXXU1AQI2|
|Galaxy J3||SM-J330F||7.0||May 14, 18||Turkey (TUR)||J330FXWU3ARD1|
1 - 15 of 497
How to Install the Latest Firmware on Galaxy J3 SM-J330F
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your Galaxy J3 as SM-J330F.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the Galaxy J3 SM-J330F firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the Galaxy J3 SM-J330F in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-J330F to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for Galaxy J3 SM-J330F to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-J330F.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool