- Baltic (SEB)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina (ERO)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina (TEB)
- Bulgaria (BGL)
- Croatia (TELE2) (TWO)
- Croatia (VIPNET) (VIP)
- Cyprus (CYV)
- Czech Republic (O2C) (O2C)
- Czech Republic (T-Mobile) (TMZ)
- Czech Republic (Vodafone) (VDC)
- France (XEF)
- France (Bouygues) (BOG)
- France (Orange) (FTM)
- France (SFR) (SFR)
- Germany (congstar) (DCO)
- Germany (congstar) (DDE)
- Germany (T-Mobile) (DTM)
- Greece (EUR)
- Greece (Cosmote) (COS)
- Greece (Vodafone) (VGR)
- Hungary (XEH)
- Hungary (T-Mobile) (TMH)
- Hungary (Telenor) (PAN)
- Hungary (Vodafone) (VDH)
- Ireland (TSI)
- Ireland (iD) (ANP)
- Ireland (Meteor) (MET)
- Ireland (Three) (3IE)
- Ireland (Vodafone) (VDI)
- Italy (ITV)
- Italy (H3G) (HUI)
- Italy (TIM) (TIM)
- Italy (Vodafone) (OMN)
- Italy (Wind) (WIN)
- Macedonia (T-Mobile) (MBM)
- Netherlands (PHN)
- Netherlands (Ben NL) (DNL)
- Netherlands (T-Mobile) (TNL)
- Nordic countries (NEE)
- Open Austria (ATO)
- Poland (XEO)
- Poland (Heyah) (DPL)
- Poland (Play) (PRT)
- Poland (PLUS) (PLS)
- Poland (T-Mobile) (TPL)
- Portugal (MEO)
- Portugal (Optimus) (OPT)
- Portugal (Vodafone) (TCL)
- Romania (ROM)
- Serbia (VIP) (TOP)
- Slovakia (ORX)
- Slovakia (TMS)
- Slovenia (Mobitel) (MOT)
- Slovenia (Si.mobil) (SIM)
- South Africa (XFA)
- South Africa (Vodafone) (XFV)
- South East Europe (SEE)
- Spain (AMO)
- Spain (PHE)
- Spain (Movistar) (XEC)
- Spain (Vodafone) (ATL)
- Sweden (Tre) (HTS)
GALAXY J3 SM-J320FN Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY J3 SM-J320FN. You can flash your device with our GALAXY J3 SM-J320FN firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY J3 models such asSM-J330FN, SM-J320V, SM-J320N0, SM-J320R4, SM-J320ZN, SM-J3300, SM-J3109, SM-J320VPP, SM-J327U, SM-J3308, SM-J320W8, SM-J320A, SM-J330N, SM-J327R4, SM-J330F, SM-J320F, SM-J320G, SM-J320H, SM-J320M, SM-J320P. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-J320FN firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY J3||SM-J320FN||5.1.1||February 22, 16||Greece (EUR)||J320FNXXU0APB4|
|GALAXY J3||SM-J320FN||5.1.1||November 26, 18||Romania (ROM)||J320FNXXU0ARH1|
|GALAXY J3||SM-J320FN||5.1.1||September 23, 16||Greece (EUR)||J320FNXXU0APH1|
|GALAXY J3||SM-J320FN||5.1.1||September 23, 16||Switzerland (AUT)||J320FNXXU0APH1|
|GALAXY J3||SM-J320FN||5.1.1||June 15, 17||Netherlands (PHN)||J320FNXXU0AQE3|
|GALAXY J3||SM-J320FN||5.1.1||July 12, 18||Italy (ITV)||J320FNXXU0ARE1|
|GALAXY J3||SM-J320FN||5.1.1||May 10, 17||Switzerland (AUT)||J320FNXXU0AQB3|
|GALAXY J3||SM-J320FN||5.1.1||February 01, 18||Slovakia (TMS)||J320FNXXU0ARA1|
|GALAXY J3||SM-J320FN||5.1.1||June 08, 17||Sweden (Tre) (HTS)||J320FNXXU0AQD2|
|GALAXY J3||SM-J320FN||5.1.1||May 10, 17||Hungary (XEH)||J320FNXXU0AQB3|
|GALAXY J3||SM-J320FN||5.1.1||May 22, 17||Spain (PHE)||J320FNXXU0AQE1|
|GALAXY J3||SM-J320FN||5.1.1||September 23, 16||Hungary (XEH)||J320FNXXU0APH1|
|GALAXY J3||SM-J320FN||5.1.1||March 02, 16||Netherlands (PHN)||J320FNXXU0APB4|
|GALAXY J3||SM-J320FN||5.1.1||May 19, 17||Italy (ITV)||J320FNXXU0AQB3|
|GALAXY J3||SM-J320FN||5.1.1||February 02, 18||Ireland (TSI)||J320FNXXU0ARA1|
1 - 15 of 520
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY J3 SM-J320FN
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY J3 as SM-J320FN.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY J3 SM-J320FN firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY J3 SM-J320FN in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-J320FN to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY J3 SM-J320FN to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-J320FN.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool