- Afghanistan (AFG)
- Angola (Unitel) (XFU)
- Bangladesh (BNG)
- Belgium (Proximus) (PRO)
- Caucasus Countries (CAU)
- Czech Republic (ETL)
- France (COR)
- Germany (DBT)
- Greece (EUR)
- Hungary (XEH)
- Hungary (T-Mobile) (TMH)
- India (INS)
- Iran (THR)
- Iraq (MID)
- Israel (ILO)
- Italy (ITV)
- Kenya (AFR)
- Libya (BTC)
- Luxembourg (LUX)
- Mauritius (Orange) (MRU)
- Moldova (MDO)
- Morocco (MAT) (MAT)
- Morocco (MWD) (MWD)
- Nepal (NPL)
- Netherlands (PHN)
- Open Austria (ATO)
- Pakistan (PAK)
- Poland (XEO)
- Portugal (TPH) (TPH)
- Romania (ROM)
- Russia (SER)
- Saudi Arabia (KSA)
- Saudi Arabia (WTL)
- Slovakia (ORX)
- South Africa (XFA)
GALAXY J3 SM-J320F Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY J3 SM-J320F. You can flash your device with our GALAXY J3 SM-J320F firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY J3 models such asSM-J330FN, SM-J320V, SM-J320N0, SM-J320R4, SM-J320ZN, SM-J3300, SM-J3109, SM-J320VPP, SM-J327U, SM-J3308, SM-J320W8, SM-J320A, SM-J330N, SM-J327R4, SM-J330F, SM-J320FN, SM-J320G, SM-J320H, SM-J320M, SM-J320P. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-J320F firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY J3||SM-J320F||5.1.1||February 20, 17||Portugal (TPH) (TPH)||J320FXXU0AQA4|
|GALAXY J3||SM-J320F||5.1.1||January 17, 18||Portugal (TPH) (TPH)||J320FXXU0AQL1|
|GALAXY J3||SM-J320F||5.1.1||March 24, 16||Portugal (TPH) (TPH)||J320FXXU0APB8|
|GALAXY J3||SM-J320F||5.1.1||August 04, 17||Portugal (TPH) (TPH)||J320FXXU0AQG2|
|GALAXY J3||SM-J320F||5.1.1||April 04, 17||Portugal (TPH) (TPH)||J320FXXU0AQC3|
|GALAXY J3||SM-J320F||5.1.1||October 31, 17||Portugal (TPH) (TPH)||J320FXXU0AQJ1|
|GALAXY J3||SM-J320F||5.1.1||October 18, 16||Portugal (TPH) (TPH)||J320FXXU0API2|
1 - 7 of 7
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY J3 SM-J320F
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY J3 as SM-J320F.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY J3 SM-J320F firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY J3 SM-J320F in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-J320F to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY J3 SM-J320F to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-J320F.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool