Galaxy J2 Pro SM-J250N Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for Galaxy J2 Pro SM-J250N. You can flash your device with our Galaxy J2 Pro SM-J250N firmware, we have firmwares for different Galaxy J2 Pro models such as SM-J250G, SM-J250M, SM-J250Y. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-J250N firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|Galaxy J2 Pro||SM-J250N||7.1.1||April 05, 18||Korea (KOO)||J250NKOU1ARD1|
|Galaxy J2 Pro||SM-J250N||7.1.1||April 19, 18||Korea (KOO)||J250NKOU1ARD2|
|Galaxy J2 Pro||SM-J250N||7.1.1||May 29, 18||Korea (KOO)||J250NKOU1ARE2|
|Galaxy J2 Pro||SM-J250N||7.1.1||January 15, 19||Korea (KOO)||J250NKOU1ARL1|
1 - 4 of 4
How to Install the Latest Firmware on Galaxy J2 Pro SM-J250N
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your Galaxy J2 Pro as SM-J250N.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the Galaxy J2 Pro SM-J250N firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the Galaxy J2 Pro SM-J250N in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-J250N to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for Galaxy J2 Pro SM-J250N to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-J250N.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool