- Bangladesh (BNG)
- Cambodia (CAM)
- India (INS)
- Indonesia (XID)
- Malaysia (XME)
- Nepal (NPL)
- Philippines (Globe) (GLB)
Galaxy J2 Prime SM-G532G Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for Galaxy J2 Prime SM-G532G. You can flash your device with our Galaxy J2 Prime SM-G532G firmware, we have firmwares for different Galaxy J2 Prime models such asSM-G532M, SM-G532MT. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-G532G firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|Galaxy J2 Prime||SM-G532G||6.0.1||June 15, 18||Philippines (Open Line) (XTC)||G532GDXS1ARF3|
|Galaxy J2 Prime||SM-G532G||6.0.1||October 31, 17||Philippines (Open Line) (XTC)||G532GDXU1AQI2|
|Galaxy J2 Prime||SM-G532G||6.0.1||December 16, 16||Philippines (Open Line) (XTC)||G532GDXU1APL1|
|Galaxy J2 Prime||SM-G532G||6.0.1||March 20, 17||Philippines (Open Line) (XTC)||G532GDXU1AQC1|
|Galaxy J2 Prime||SM-G532G||6.0.1||January 27, 17||Philippines (Open Line) (XTC)||G532GDXU1AQA4|
|Galaxy J2 Prime||SM-G532G||6.0.1||March 12, 19||Philippines (Open Line) (XTC)||G532GDXU1ASA5|
|Galaxy J2 Prime||SM-G532G||6.0.1||September 17, 18||Philippines (Open Line) (XTC)||G532GDXU1ARH1|
1 - 7 of 7
How to Install the Latest Firmware on Galaxy J2 Prime SM-G532G
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your Galaxy J2 Prime as SM-G532G.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the Galaxy J2 Prime SM-G532G firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the Galaxy J2 Prime SM-G532G in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-G532G to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for Galaxy J2 Prime SM-G532G to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-G532G.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool