- Afghanistan (AFG)
- Caucasus Countries (CAU)
- Egypt (EGY)
- Iran (THR)
- Iraq (MID)
- Kazakhstan (SKZ)
- Kenya (AFR)
- Kenya (Zain) (DKR)
- Libya (BTC)
- Morocco (MWD) (MWD)
- N/A (TKD)
- Nigeria (ECT)
- Pakistan (PAK)
- Russia (SER)
- Saudi Arabia (ACR)
- Saudi Arabia (KSA)
- South Africa (XFA)
Galaxy J2 Core SM-J260F Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for Galaxy J2 Core SM-J260F. You can flash your device with our Galaxy J2 Core SM-J260F firmware, we have firmwares for different Galaxy J2 Core models such asSM-J260G, SM-J260Y, SM-J260M. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-J260F firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|Galaxy J2 Core||SM-J260F||8.1.0||September 02, 20||N/A (TKD)||J260FXXU7ATF3|
|Galaxy J2 Core||SM-J260F||8.1.0||March 19, 19||N/A (TKD)||J260FXXU1ASA1|
|Galaxy J2 Core||SM-J260F||8.1.0||May 19, 20||N/A (TKD)||J260FXXS6ATD1|
|Galaxy J2 Core||SM-J260F||8.1.0||February 07, 20||N/A (TKD)||J260FXXS5ATA3|
|Galaxy J2 Core||SM-J260F||8.1.0||September 25, 19||N/A (TKD)||J260FXXS4ASI2|
|Galaxy J2 Core||SM-J260F||8.1.0||April 22, 19||N/A (TKD)||J260FXXS2ASD1|
|Galaxy J2 Core||SM-J260F||8.1.0||July 22, 19||N/A (TKD)||J260FXXU3ASF1|
1 - 7 of 7
How to Install the Latest Firmware on Galaxy J2 Core SM-J260F
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your Galaxy J2 Core as SM-J260F.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the Galaxy J2 Core SM-J260F firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the Galaxy J2 Core SM-J260F in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-J260F to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for Galaxy J2 Core SM-J260F to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-J260F.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool