GALAXY J1 SM-J100Y Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY J1 SM-J100Y. You can flash your device with our GALAXY J1 SM-J100Y firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY J1 models such asSM-J100VPP, SM-J100F, SM-J100FN, SM-J100G, SM-J100H, SM-J100M, SM-J100ML, SM-J100MU, SM-J120F, SM-J120M. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-J100Y firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY J1||SM-J100Y||4.4.4||May 18, 15||New Zealand (2degrees) (2DX)||J100YDXU0AOD1|
1 - 1 of 1
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY J1 SM-J100Y
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY J1 as SM-J100Y.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY J1 SM-J100Y firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY J1 SM-J100Y in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-J100Y to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY J1 SM-J100Y to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-J100Y.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool