- Afghanistan (AFG)
- Algeria (TMC)
- Angola (Unitel) (XFU)
- Azerbaijan (Azercell) (ACL)
- Bangladesh (BNG)
- Caucasus Countries (CAU)
- Egypt (EGY)
- Germany (MBC)
- India (INS)
- Iraq (MID)
- Kazakhstan (SKZ)
- Kenya (AFR)
- Kenya (Zain) (DKR)
- Libya (BTC)
- Mauritius (Orange) (MRU)
- Mongolia (Unitel) (UNT)
- Morocco (MWD) (MWD)
- Nepal (NPL)
- Nigeria (ECT)
- Pakistan (PAK)
- Saudi Arabia (ACR)
GALAXY J1 Ace SM-J110H Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY J1 Ace SM-J110H. You can flash your device with our GALAXY J1 Ace SM-J110H firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY J1 Ace models such asSM-J111M, SM-J110F, SM-J110G, SM-J110L, SM-J110M, SM-J111F. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-J110H firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY J1 Ace||SM-J110H||4.4.4||March 19, 18||Angola (Unitel) (XFU)||J110HXXU0AQI1|
1 - 1 of 1
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY J1 Ace SM-J110H
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY J1 Ace as SM-J110H.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY J1 Ace SM-J110H firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY J1 Ace SM-J110H in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-J110H to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY J1 Ace SM-J110H to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-J110H.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool