Galaxy-Haechi SM-G888N0 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for Galaxy-Haechi SM-G888N0. You can flash your device with our Galaxy-Haechi SM-G888N0 firmware. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-G888N0 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|Galaxy-Haechi||SM-G888N0||6.0.1||April 03, 19||Korea (KOO)||G888N0KOU1ASC1|
1 - 1 of 1
How to Install the Latest Firmware on Galaxy-Haechi SM-G888N0
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your Galaxy-Haechi as SM-G888N0.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the Galaxy-Haechi SM-G888N0 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the Galaxy-Haechi SM-G888N0 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-G888N0 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for Galaxy-Haechi SM-G888N0 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-G888N0.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool