- Afghanistan (AFG)
- Algeria (TMC)
- China (CHN)
- Egypt (EGY)
- India (INS)
- India (INU)
- Indonesia (XSE)
- Iran (THR)
- Iraq (MID)
- Kazakhstan (SKZ)
- Libya (BTC)
- Malaysia (XME)
- Morocco (FWD)
- Morocco (MWD) (MWD)
- Pakistan (PAK)
- Philippines (Globe) (GLB)
- Philippines (Open Line) (XTC)
- Philippines (Smart) (SMA)
- Philippines (Sun Cellular) (XTE)
- Russia (SER)
- Saudi Arabia (KSA)
GALAXY Grand Quattro GT-I8552 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Grand Quattro GT-I8552. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Grand Quattro GT-I8552 firmware. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-I8552 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Grand Quattro||GT-I8552||4.1.2||September 02, 14||Philippines (Open Line) (XTC)||I8552XXANH3|
1 - 1 of 1
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Grand Quattro GT-I8552
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Grand Quattro as GT-I8552.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Grand Quattro GT-I8552 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Grand Quattro GT-I8552 in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-I8552 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Grand Quattro GT-I8552 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-I8552.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool