- Afghanistan (AFG)
- Algeria (TMC)
- Angola (Unitel) (XFU)
- Bangladesh (BNG)
- Brazil (ZTO)
- Brazil (Claro) (ZTA)
- Brazil (Oi) (ZTR)
- Cambodia (CAM)
- Caucasus Countries (CAU)
- Chile (CHO)
- Chile (Claro) (CHL)
- Chile (Entel PCS) (CHE)
- Chile (Telefonica) (CHT)
- Colombia (COO)
- Egypt (EGY)
- Indonesia (XID)
- Indonesia (XSE)
- Iran (THR)
- Iraq (MID)
- Jamaica (JDI)
- Kazakhstan (SKZ)
- Kenya (AFR)
- Libya (BTC)
- Malaysia (XME)
- Mauritius (Orange) (MRU)
- Mexico (Telcel) (TCE)
- Nepal (NPL)
- Nigeria (ECT)
- Pakistan (PAK)
- Panama (TPA)
- Paraguay (UPO)
- Peru (PET)
- Philippines (Sun Cellular) (XTE)
- Russia (SER)
- Saudi Arabia (ACR)
- Saudi Arabia (KSA)
- Saudi Arabia (WTL)
- South Africa (XFA)
GALAXY Grand Prime SM-G531H Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Grand Prime SM-G531H. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Grand Prime SM-G531H firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Grand Prime models such asSM-G530T1, SM-G530AZ, SM-G530R7, SM-G5306W, SM-G5308W, SM-G5309W, SM-G530BT, SM-G530F, SM-G530FQ, SM-G530FZ, SM-G530H, SM-G530M, SM-G530MU, SM-G530P, SM-G530R4, SM-G530T, SM-G530W, SM-G530Y, SM-G531F, SM-G531M. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-G531H firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Grand Prime||SM-G531H||5.1.1||July 10, 17||Kenya (AFR)||G531HXXS0AQF1|
|GALAXY Grand Prime||SM-G531H||5.1.1||June 30, 16||Kenya (AFR)||G531HXXU0APE1|
|GALAXY Grand Prime||SM-G531H||5.1.1||May 23, 17||Kenya (AFR)||G531HXXU0AQC1|
|GALAXY Grand Prime||SM-G531H||5.1.1||March 25, 16||Kenya (AFR)||G531HXXU0APC2|
|GALAXY Grand Prime||SM-G531H||5.1.1||February 13, 17||Kenya (AFR)||G531HXXU0AQA2|
1 - 5 of 5
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Grand Prime SM-G531H
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Grand Prime as SM-G531H.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Grand Prime SM-G531H firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Grand Prime SM-G531H in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-G531H to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Grand Prime SM-G531H to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-G531H.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool