- Afghanistan (AFG)
- Algeria (TMC)
- Angola (Unitel) (XFU)
- Bangladesh (BNG)
- Bolivia (BVO)
- Brazil (Claro) (ZTA)
- Brazil (Oi) (ZTR)
- Brazil (TIM) (ZTM)
- Cambodia (CAM)
- Caucasus Countries (CAU)
- Chile (CHO)
- Chile (Claro) (CHL)
- Chile (Entel PCS) (CHE)
- Chile (Telefonica) (CHT)
- Egypt (EGY)
- Germany (MBC)
- Guatemala (Tigo) (CGU)
- India (INS)
- India (INU)
- Indonesia (XID)
- Indonesia (XSE)
- Iran (THR)
- Iraq (MID)
- Jamaica (JDI)
- Kazakhstan (SKZ)
- Kenya (AFR)
- Libya (BTC)
- Malaysia (XME)
- Mauritius (Orange) (MRU)
- Mexico (Telcel) (TCE)
- Morocco (MWD) (MWD)
- Nepal (NPL)
- Nigeria (ECT)
- Pakistan (PAK)
- Panama (TPA)
- Panama (Cable & Wireless) (PCW)
- Panama (Claro) (CPA)
- Paraguay (UPO)
- Paraguay (Claro) (CTP)
- Paraguay (Tigo) (TGP)
- Philippines (Globe) (GLB)
- Philippines (Open Line) (XTC)
- Philippines (Smart) (SMA)
- Philippines (Sun Cellular) (XTE)
- Russia (SER)
- Saudi Arabia (ACR)
GALAXY Grand Prime SM-G530H Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Grand Prime SM-G530H. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Grand Prime SM-G530H firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Grand Prime models such as SM-G530T1, SM-G530AZ, SM-G530R7, SM-G5306W, SM-G5308W, SM-G5309W, SM-G530BT, SM-G530F, SM-G530FQ, SM-G530FZ, SM-G530M, SM-G530MU, SM-G530P, SM-G530R4, SM-G530T, SM-G530W, SM-G530Y, SM-G531F, SM-G531H, SM-G531M. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-G530H firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Grand Prime||SM-G530H||4.4.4||July 13, 15||Kenya (AFR)||G530HXXU2AOE5|
|GALAXY Grand Prime||SM-G530H||5.0.2||January 31, 17||Kenya (AFR)||G530HXXS2BPL1|
|GALAXY Grand Prime||SM-G530H||5.0.2||January 23, 19||Kenya (AFR)||G530HXXS2BRK1|
|GALAXY Grand Prime||SM-G530H||5.0.2||August 06, 16||Kenya (AFR)||G530HXXU2BPF3|
|GALAXY Grand Prime||SM-G530H||5.0.2||October 06, 16||Kenya (AFR)||G530HXXS2BPI2|
1 - 5 of 5
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Grand Prime SM-G530H
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Grand Prime as SM-G530H.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Grand Prime SM-G530H firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Grand Prime SM-G530H in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-G530H to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Grand Prime SM-G530H to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-G530H.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool