GALAXY Grand Max SM-G720N0 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Grand Max SM-G720N0. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Grand Max SM-G720N0 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Grand Max models such as SM-G7202, SM-G7200, SM-G720AX. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-G720N0 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Grand Max||SM-G720N0||4.4.4||September 26, 17||Korea (KOO)||G720N0U1AQI1|
|GALAXY Grand Max||SM-G720N0||4.4.4||June 26, 17||Korea (KOO)||G720N0U1AQE1|
|GALAXY Grand Max||SM-G720N0||4.4.4||November 30, 16||Korea (KOO)||G720N0U1APK2|
|GALAXY Grand Max||SM-G720N0||4.4.4||June 01, 16||Korea (KOO)||G720N0U1APE2|
|GALAXY Grand Max||SM-G720N0||4.4.4||April 04, 16||Korea (KOO)||G720N0U1APC1|
1 - 5 of 5
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Grand Max SM-G720N0
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Grand Max as SM-G720N0.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Grand Max SM-G720N0 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Grand Max SM-G720N0 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-G720N0 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Grand Max SM-G720N0 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-G720N0.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool