GALAXY Grand Max SM-G7202 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Grand Max SM-G7202. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Grand Max SM-G7202 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Grand Max models such asSM-G7200, SM-G720AX, SM-G720N0. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-G7202 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Grand Max||SM-G7202||5.1.1||September 09, 16||India (INS)||G7202DDU1BPH1|
|GALAXY Grand Max||SM-G7202||5.1.1||May 10, 16||India (INS)||G7202DDU1BPC2|
|GALAXY Grand Max||SM-G7202||5.1.1||October 09, 16||India (INS)||G7202DDU1BPI1|
1 - 3 of 3
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Grand Max SM-G7202
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Grand Max as SM-G7202.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Grand Max SM-G7202 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Grand Max SM-G7202 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-G7202 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Grand Max SM-G7202 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-G7202.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool