- Argentina (ARO)
- Chile (CHO)
- Chile (CRC)
- Chile (Entel PCS) (CHE)
- Chile (Telefonica) (CHT)
- Colombia (COL)
- Colombia (Comcel) (COM)
- Dominican Republic (CDR)
GALAXY Grand GT-I9080L Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Grand GT-I9080L. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Grand GT-I9080L firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Grand models such asGT-I9128E, GT-I9080E, GT-I9082C, GT-I9118, SCH-I879, SHV-E275S. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-I9080L firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Grand||GT-I9080L||4.2.2||August 05, 14||Trinidad and Tobago (TTT)||I9080LUBUBND1|
1 - 1 of 1
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Grand GT-I9080L
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Grand as GT-I9080L.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Grand GT-I9080L firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Grand GT-I9080L in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-I9080L to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Grand GT-I9080L to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-I9080L.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool