GALAXY GRAND GT-I9080E Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY GRAND GT-I9080E. You can flash your device with our GALAXY GRAND GT-I9080E firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY GRAND models such as GT-I9128E, GT-I9080L, GT-I9082C, GT-I9118, SCH-I879, SHV-E275S. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-I9080E firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY GRAND||GT-I9080E||4.2.2||August 04, 14||Chile (Entel PCS) (CHE)||I9080EUHBND1|
1 - 1 of 1
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY GRAND GT-I9080E
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY GRAND as GT-I9080E.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY GRAND GT-I9080E firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY GRAND GT-I9080E in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-I9080E to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY GRAND GT-I9080E to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-I9080E.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool