GALAXY Grand 2 SM-G710S Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Grand 2 SM-G710S. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Grand 2 SM-G710S firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Grand 2 models such asSM-G710, SM-G7102, SM-G7102T, SM-G7105, SM-G7105H, SM-G7105L, SM-G7106, SM-G7108, SM-G7108V, SM-G7109, SM-G710K, SM-G710L. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-G710S firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Grand 2||SM-G710S||4.4.4||November 29, 16||Korea (SK Telecom) (SKC)||G710SKSUBPK1|
|GALAXY Grand 2||SM-G710S||4.4.4||September 01, 15||Korea (SK Telecom) (SKC)||G710SKSUBOH1|
|GALAXY Grand 2||SM-G710S||4.4.4||June 27, 16||Korea (SK Telecom) (SKC)||G710SKSUBPF1|
1 - 3 of 3
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Grand 2 SM-G710S
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Grand 2 as SM-G710S.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Grand 2 SM-G710S firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Grand 2 SM-G710S in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-G710S to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Grand 2 SM-G710S to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-G710S.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool