GALAXY Golden SHV-E400K Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Golden SHV-E400K. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Golden SHV-E400K firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Golden models such asSHV-E400S, GT-I9230, GT-I9235. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SHV-E400K firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Golden||SHV-E400K||4.2.2||August 27, 15||South Korea (KT Roaming) (KTF)||E400KKKUAOH1|
1 - 1 of 1
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Golden SHV-E400K
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Golden as SHV-E400K.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Golden SHV-E400K firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Golden SHV-E400K in Download Mode.
- Connect your SHV-E400K to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Golden SHV-E400K to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SHV-E400K.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool