GALAXY Golden GT-I9235 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Golden GT-I9235. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Golden GT-I9235 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Golden models such asSHV-E400K, SHV-E400S, GT-I9230. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-I9235 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Golden||GT-I9235||4.2.2||August 05, 14||Hong Kong (TGY)||I9235ZHUANE1|
|GALAXY Golden||GT-I9235||4.2.2||May 26, 14||United Arab Emirates (XSG)||I9235XXUANE2|
1 - 2 of 2
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Golden GT-I9235
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Golden as GT-I9235.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Golden GT-I9235 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Golden GT-I9235 in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-I9235 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Golden GT-I9235 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-I9235.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool