GALAXY Golden 2 SM-W2015 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Golden 2 SM-W2015. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Golden 2 SM-W2015 firmware. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-W2015 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Golden 2||SM-W2015||4.4.4||December 08, 16||China (China Telecom) (CTC)||W2015KEU1APD1|
|GALAXY Golden 2||SM-W2015||4.4.4||June 01, 16||China (China Telecom) (CTC)||W2015KEU1APD1|
|GALAXY Golden 2||SM-W2015||4.4.4||October 12, 15||China (China Telecom) (CTC)||W2015KEU1AOI1|
|GALAXY Golden 2||SM-W2015||4.4.4||August 04, 16||China (China Telecom) (CTC)||W2015KEU1APD1|
|GALAXY Golden 2||SM-W2015||4.4.4||February 20, 17||China (China Telecom) (CTC)||W2015KES1AQA2|
1 - 5 of 5
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Golden 2 SM-W2015
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Golden 2 as SM-W2015.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Golden 2 SM-W2015 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Golden 2 SM-W2015 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-W2015 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Golden 2 SM-W2015 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-W2015.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool