GALAXY Gio SCH-I569 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Gio SCH-I569. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Gio SCH-I569 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Gio models such asGT-S5660, GT-S5660L, GT-S5660M, GT-S5660V. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SCH-I569 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Gio||SCH-i569||2.3||November 22, 11||China (China Telecom) (CTC)||I569EK18|
1 - 1 of 1
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Gio SCH-I569
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Gio as SCH-I569.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Gio SCH-I569 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Gio SCH-I569 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SCH-I569 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Gio SCH-I569 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SCH-I569.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool