GALAXY Gio GT-S5660V Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Gio GT-S5660V. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Gio GT-S5660V firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Gio models such asGT-S5660, GT-S5660L, GT-S5660M, SCH-i569. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-S5660V firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Gio||GT-S5660V||2.3||September 09, 11||Australia (OPP)||S5660VXXKQK|
|GALAXY Gio||GT-S5660V||2.3.6||November 29, 12||Italy (Vodafone) (OMN)||S5660VXXKT8|
1 - 2 of 2
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Gio GT-S5660V
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Gio as GT-S5660V.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Gio GT-S5660V firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Gio GT-S5660V in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-S5660V to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Gio GT-S5660V to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-S5660V.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool