Galaxy Folder2 SM-G160N Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for Galaxy Folder2 SM-G160N. You can flash your device with our Galaxy Folder2 SM-G160N firmware, we have firmwares for different Galaxy Folder2 models such asSM-G165N. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-G160N firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|Galaxy Folder2||SM-G160N||6.0.1||April 19, 18||Korea (KOO)||G160NKOU1ARD3|
1 - 1 of 1
How to Install the Latest Firmware on Galaxy Folder2 SM-G160N
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your Galaxy Folder2 as SM-G160N.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the Galaxy Folder2 SM-G160N firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the Galaxy Folder2 SM-G160N in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-G160N to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for Galaxy Folder2 SM-G160N to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-G160N.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool