GALAXY Folder SM-G150NK Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Folder SM-G150NK. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Folder SM-G150NK firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Folder models such as SM-G150NL, SM-G1600, SM-G150N0, SM-G150NS, SM-G155S, SM-G1650. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-G150NK firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Folder||SM-G150NK||5.1.1||November 17, 15||Korea (KT Corporation) (KTC)||G150NKKKU1AOK2|
|GALAXY Folder||SM-G150NK||5.1.1||June 09, 16||Korea (KT Corporation) (KTC)||G150NKKKU1APE3|
|GALAXY Folder||SM-G150NK||5.1.1||July 25, 16||Korea (KT Corporation) (KTC)||G150NKKKU1APG2|
|GALAXY Folder||SM-G150NK||5.1.1||December 13, 16||Korea (KT Corporation) (KTC)||G150NKKKU1APK3|
1 - 4 of 4
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Folder SM-G150NK
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Folder as SM-G150NK.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Folder SM-G150NK firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Folder SM-G150NK in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-G150NK to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Folder SM-G150NK to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-G150NK.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool