- Algeria (TMC)
- Australia (XSA)
- Australia (Vodafone) (VAU)
- China (CHN)
- China (China Mobile) (CHZ)
- Croatia (TELE2) (TWO)
- Egypt (EGY)
- Germany (DBT)
- Germany (1&1) (XEG)
- India (INU)
- Indonesia (XSE)
- Iran (THR)
- Iraq (MID)
- Italy (ITV)
- Kenya (AFR)
- Malaysia (XME)
- Morocco (MAT) (MAT)
- Morocco (MED) (MED)
- Nigeria (ECT)
- Philippines (Open Line) (XTC)
- Poland (XEO)
- Romania (ROM)
- Russia (SER)
- Saudi Arabia (KSA)
GALAXY Fit GT-S5670 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Fit GT-S5670. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Fit GT-S5670 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Fit models such asGT-S5670B, GT-S5670L. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-S5670 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Fit||GT-S5670||2.3.6||June 18, 12||Iran (THR)||S5670JPKT4|
1 - 1 of 1
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Fit GT-S5670
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Fit as GT-S5670.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Fit GT-S5670 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Fit GT-S5670 in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-S5670 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Fit GT-S5670 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-S5670.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool