Galaxy SC-04J Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for Galaxy SC-04J. You can flash your device with our Galaxy SC-04J firmware, we have firmwares for different Galaxy models such as SM-G9298, SM-N960F, GT-B9062. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SC-04J firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY S5||SC-04F||5.0||November 16, 15||Japan (DCM)||SC04FOMU1WOJ1|
|GALAXY S4||SC-04E||5.0.1||January 23, 17||Japan (DCM)||SC04EOMSGQA1|
|GALAXY S4||SC-04E||5.0.1||May 10, 16||Japan (DCM)||SC04EOMUGPD3|
|GALAXY S4||SC-04E||5.0.1||December 16, 16||Japan (DCM)||SC04EOMSGPL1|
|GALAXY S5||SC-04F||6.0.1||December 16, 16||Japan (DCM)||SC04FOMS1XPK1|
|GALAXY S6 edge||SC-04G||6.0.1||October 25, 16||Japan (DCM)||SC04GOMU1BPJ3|
|GALAXY S6 edge||SC-04G||6.0.1||June 17, 16||Japan (DCM)||SC04GOMU1BPE2|
|GALAXY S5||SC-04F||6.0.1||August 16, 17||Japan (DCM)||SC04FOMU1XQH1|
|GALAXY S5||SC-04F||6.0.1||July 03, 17||Japan (DCM)||SC04FOMU1XQF2|
|GALAXY S5||SC-04F||6.0.1||August 24, 16||Japan (DCM)||SC04FOMU1XPH3|
|GALAXY S6 edge||SC-04G||6.0.1||March 17, 16||Japan (DCM)||SC04GOMU1BPC2|
|GALAXY S6 edge||SC-04G||6.0.1||January 23, 17||Japan (DCM)||SC04GOMS1BQA1|
|GALAXY S6 edge||SC-04G||7.0||May 28, 18||Japan (DCM)||SC04GOMU1CRD1|
|Galaxy||SC-04J||7.0||June 15, 17||Japan (DCM)||SC04JOMU1AQE7|
|GALAXY S6 edge||SC-04G||7.0||January 05, 18||Japan (DCM)||SC04GOMU1CQL2|
1 - 15 of 36
How to Install the Latest Firmware on Galaxy SC-04J
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your Galaxy as SC-04J.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the Galaxy SC-04J firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the Galaxy SC-04J in Download Mode.
- Connect your SC-04J to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for Galaxy SC-04J to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SC-04J.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool