GALAXY Fame GT-S6812B Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Fame GT-S6812B. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Fame GT-S6812B firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Fame models such asGT-S6812i, GT-S6818, GT-S6818V, GT-S6810, GT-S6810B, GT-S6810E, GT-S6810L, GT-S6810M, GT-S6810P, GT-S6812, GT-S6812C. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-S6812B firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Fame||GT-S6812B||4.1.2||June 20, 14||Brazil (TIM) (ZTM)||S6812BVJANE1|
|GALAXY Fame||GT-S6812B||4.1.2||June 23, 14||Panama (TPA)||S6812BVJANE1|
|GALAXY Fame||GT-S6812B||4.1.2||June 01, 16||Brazil (Oi) (ZTR)||S6812BVJANE1|
|GALAXY Fame||GT-S6812B||4.1.2||September 04, 14||Brazil (ZTO)||S6812BVJANG1|
|GALAXY Fame||GT-S6812B||4.1.2||June 26, 14||Trinidad and Tobago (TTT)||S6812BVJANE1|
|GALAXY Fame||GT-S6812B||4.1.2||June 27, 14||Brazil (Claro) (ZTA)||S6812BVJANE1|
1 - 6 of 6
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Fame GT-S6812B
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Fame as GT-S6812B.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Fame GT-S6812B firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Fame GT-S6812B in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-S6812B to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Fame GT-S6812B to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-S6812B.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool