GALAXY Fame GT-S6810M Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Fame GT-S6810M. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Fame GT-S6810M firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Fame models such asGT-S6812i, GT-S6818, GT-S6818V, GT-S6810, GT-S6810B, GT-S6810E, GT-S6810L, GT-S6810P, GT-S6812, GT-S6812B, GT-S6812C. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-S6810M firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Fame||GT-S6810M||4.1.2||July 01, 14||Colombia (COO)||S6810MUBANF1|
|GALAXY Fame||GT-S6810M||4.1.2||June 18, 14||Mexico (Telcel) (TCE)||S6810MUBANF1|
1 - 2 of 2
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Fame GT-S6810M
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Fame as GT-S6810M.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Fame GT-S6810M firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Fame GT-S6810M in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-S6810M to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Fame GT-S6810M to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-S6810M.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool