- Baltic (SEB)
- Belgium (Proximus) (PRO)
- Bulgaria (BGL)
- Czech Republic (Vodafone) (VDC)
- France (SFR) (SFR)
- Germany (Vodafone) (VD2)
- Greece (Vodafone) (VGR)
- Hong Kong (TGY)
- Hungary (Vodafone) (VDH)
- Ireland (Vodafone) (VDI)
- Italy (Vodafone) (OMN)
- Netherlands (Vodafone) (VDF)
- New Zealand (Vodafone) (VNZ)
- Nordic countries (NEE)
GALAXY Express 2 SM-G3815 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Express 2 SM-G3815. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Express 2 SM-G3815 firmware. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-G3815 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Express 2||SM-G3815||4.4.2||July 14, 15||Spain (Vodafone) (ATL)||G3815XXUCOE1|
1 - 1 of 1
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Express 2 SM-G3815
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Express 2 as SM-G3815.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Express 2 SM-G3815 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Express 2 SM-G3815 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-G3815 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Express 2 SM-G3815 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-G3815.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool