- Afghanistan (AFG)
- Angola (Unitel) (XFU)
- Cambodia (CAM)
- Iraq (MID)
- Israel (ILO)
- Israel (Pelephone) (PCL)
- Kenya (AFR)
- Mauritius (Orange) (MRU)
GALAXY E7 SM-E700F Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY E7 SM-E700F. You can flash your device with our GALAXY E7 SM-E700F firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY E7 models such asSM-E7000, SM-E7009, SM-E700H, SM-E700M. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-E700F firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY E7||SM-E700F||4.4.4||May 11, 15||Mauritius (Orange) (MRU)||E700FXXU1AOD2|
1 - 1 of 1
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY E7 SM-E700F
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY E7 as SM-E700F.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY E7 SM-E700F firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY E7 SM-E700F in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-E700F to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY E7 SM-E700F to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-E700F.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool