- Afghanistan (AFG)
- Germany (MBC)
- Israel (ILO)
- Israel (Cellcom) (CEL)
- Israel (Orange/Partner) (PTR)
- Israel (Pelephone) (PCL)
- Kazakhstan (SKZ)
GALAXY E5 SM-E500F Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY E5 SM-E500F. You can flash your device with our GALAXY E5 SM-E500F firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY E5 models such as SM-E500H, SM-E500M, SM-E500YZ. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-E500F firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY E5||SM-E500F||5.1.1||February 23, 17||Uzbekistan (CAC)||E500FXXS1BPL2|
|GALAXY E5||SM-E500F||5.1.1||December 04, 15||Uzbekistan (CAC)||E500FXXU1BOJ1|
1 - 2 of 2
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY E5 SM-E500F
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY E5 as SM-E500F.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY E5 SM-E500F firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY E5 SM-E500F in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-E500F to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY E5 SM-E500F to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-E500F.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool