- Afghanistan (AFG)
- Algeria (TMC)
- Bangladesh (BNG)
- Egypt (EGY)
- India (INS)
- Indonesia (XID)
- Indonesia (XSE)
- Iran (THR)
- Iraq (MID)
- Kenya (AFR)
- Libya (BTC)
- Morocco (MWD) (MWD)
GALAXY Duos 3 SM-G316HU Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Duos 3 SM-G316HU. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Duos 3 SM-G316HU firmware. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-G316HU firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Duos 3||SM-G316HU||4.4.4||March 14, 17||Saudi Arabia (KSA)||G316HUJVS0APL1|
|GALAXY Duos 3||SM-G316HU||4.4.4||October 10, 16||Saudi Arabia (KSA)||G316HUJVS0API2|
|GALAXY Duos 3||SM-G316HU||4.4.4||May 03, 16||Saudi Arabia (KSA)||G316HUJVU0APC1|
|GALAXY Duos 3||SM-G316HU||4.4.4||July 14, 16||Saudi Arabia (KSA)||G316HUJVS0APF1|
1 - 4 of 4
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Duos 3 SM-G316HU
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Duos 3 as SM-G316HU.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Duos 3 SM-G316HU firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Duos 3 SM-G316HU in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-G316HU to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Duos 3 SM-G316HU to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-G316HU.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool