- Argentina (ARO)
- Argentina (Claro) (CTI)
- Argentina (Movistar) (UFN)
- Argentina (Personal) (PSN)
- Bolivia (TIGO) (BVT)
- Brazil (Claro) (ZTA)
- Brazil (Oi) (ZTR)
- Brazil (VIVO) (ZVV)
- Chile (CRC)
- Chile (Nextel) (CHX)
- Colombia (COL)
- Colombia (COO)
- Colombia (Comcel) (COM)
- Colombia (Movistar) (COB)
- Columbia (EBT) (COE)
- Guatemala (PGU)
- Guatemala (TGU)
- Guatemala (Tigo) (CGU)
- Panama (TPA)
GALAXY Core Prime LTE SM-G360M Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Core Prime LTE SM-G360M. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Core Prime LTE SM-G360M firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Core Prime LTE models such asSM-G360BT, SM-G361F. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-G360M firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Core Prime LTE||SM-G360M||4.4.4||June 05, 15||Columbia (EBT) (COE)||G360MUBU1AOE1|
|GALAXY Core Prime LTE||SM-G360M||5.0.2||January 31, 17||Columbia (EBT) (COE)||G360MUBS1BPL1|
|GALAXY Core Prime LTE||SM-G360M||4.4.4||January 26, 17||Colombia (COL)||G360MUBS1AQA2|
|GALAXY Core Prime LTE||SM-G360M||4.4.4||October 10, 16||Peru (PET)||G360MUBS1APH1|
|GALAXY Core Prime LTE||SM-G360M||5.0.2||September 23, 16||Panama (TPA)||G360MUBU1BPI2|
|GALAXY Core Prime LTE||SM-G360M||4.4.4||January 31, 17||Guatemala (TGU)||G360MUBS1AQA1|
|GALAXY Core Prime LTE||SM-G360M||5.0.2||December 20, 16||Brazil (Oi) (ZTR)||G360MVJS1BPK1|
|GALAXY Core Prime LTE||SM-G360M||5.0.2||November 04, 16||Brazil (Oi) (ZTR)||G360MVJU1BPI2|
|GALAXY Core Prime LTE||SM-G360M||4.4.4||March 29, 16||Colombia (COL)||G360MUBU1AOI3|
|GALAXY Core Prime LTE||SM-G360M||5.0.2||March 04, 19||Brazil (Oi) (ZTR)||G360MVJS1BSA1|
|GALAXY Core Prime LTE||SM-G360M||5.0.2||April 06, 17||Columbia (EBT) (COE)||G360MUBS1BQB3|
|GALAXY Core Prime LTE||SM-G360M||4.4.4||February 06, 17||Chile (CRC)||G360MUBS1AQA1|
|GALAXY Core Prime LTE||SM-G360M||5.0.2||September 23, 16||Argentina (ARO)||G360MUBU1BPI2|
|GALAXY Core Prime LTE||SM-G360M||4.4.4||February 06, 17||Guatemala (PGU)||G360MUBS1AQA1|
|GALAXY Core Prime LTE||SM-G360M||5.0.2||September 27, 18||Argentina (ARO)||G360MUBS1BRH1|
1 - 15 of 117
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Core Prime LTE SM-G360M
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Core Prime LTE as SM-G360M.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Core Prime LTE SM-G360M firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Core Prime LTE SM-G360M in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-G360M to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Core Prime LTE SM-G360M to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-G360M.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool