Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360R6 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360R6. You can flash your device with our Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360R6 firmware, we have firmwares for different Galaxy Core Prime models such asSM-G360V, SM-G360AZ, SM-G3606, SM-G3608, SM-G3609. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-G360R6 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|Galaxy Core Prime||SM-G360R6||5.1.1||May 22, 17||USA (VZW) (LRA)||G360R6WWS1AQD2|
|Galaxy Core Prime||SM-G360R6||5.1.1||April 12, 17||USA (VZW) (LRA)||G360R6WWU1APL1|
1 - 2 of 2
How to Install the Latest Firmware on Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360R6
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your Galaxy Core Prime as SM-G360R6.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360R6 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360R6 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-G360R6 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360R6 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-G360R6.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool