GALAXY Core Prime SM-G360HU Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Core Prime SM-G360HU. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Core Prime SM-G360HU firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Core Prime models such asSM-G360V, SM-G360AZ, SM-G360R6, SM-G3606, SM-G3608, SM-G3609, SM-G360F, SM-G360FY, SM-G360G, SM-G360GY, SM-G360H, SM-G360P, SM-G360T, SM-G360T1, SM-G361H, SM-G361HU. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-G360HU firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Core Prime||SM-G360HU||4.4.4||July 12, 17||Philippines (Open Line) (XTC)||G360HUXXS0AQD1|
|GALAXY Core Prime||SM-G360HU||4.4.4||September 28, 16||Philippines (Open Line) (XTC)||G360HUXXS0API1|
|GALAXY Core Prime||SM-G360HU||4.4.4||July 21, 16||Philippines (Open Line) (XTC)||G360HUXXU0APG1|
|GALAXY Core Prime||SM-G360HU||4.4.4||December 16, 15||Philippines (Open Line) (XTC)||G360HUXXU0AOK1|
|GALAXY Core Prime||SM-G360HU||4.4.4||April 27, 17||Philippines (Open Line) (XTC)||G360HUXXU0AQA2|
1 - 5 of 5
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Core Prime SM-G360HU
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Core Prime as SM-G360HU.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Core Prime SM-G360HU firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Core Prime SM-G360HU in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-G360HU to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Core Prime SM-G360HU to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-G360HU.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool