GALAXY Core Plus SM-G3502T Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Core Plus SM-G3502T. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Core Plus SM-G3502T firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Core Plus models such asSM-G350, SM-G350L, SM-G350M. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-G3502T firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Core Plus||SM-G3502T||4.3||January 16, 15||Brazil (ZTO)||G3502TVJUANL1|
1 - 1 of 1
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Core Plus SM-G3502T
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Core Plus as SM-G3502T.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Core Plus SM-G3502T firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Core Plus SM-G3502T in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-G3502T to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Core Plus SM-G3502T to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-G3502T.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool