GALAXY Core Max SM-G5108Q Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Core Max SM-G5108Q. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Core Max SM-G5108Q firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Core Max models such as SM-G5108, SM-G5109. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-G5108Q firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Core Max||SM-G5108Q||4.4.4||February 13, 17||China (Open China) (CHC)||G5108QZCU1AQA2|
|GALAXY Core Max||SM-G5108Q||4.4.4||December 27, 16||China (Open China) (CHC)||G5108QZCU1APK1|
|GALAXY Core Max||SM-G5108Q||4.4.4||August 24, 15||China (Open China) (CHC)||G5108QZCU1AOH2|
1 - 3 of 3
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Core Max SM-G5108Q
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Core Max as SM-G5108Q.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Core Max SM-G5108Q firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Core Max SM-G5108Q in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-G5108Q to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Core Max SM-G5108Q to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-G5108Q.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool