- Canada (MTA)
- Canada (SPC)
- Canada (TLS)
- Canada (Bell Mobile) (BMC)
- Canada (EastLink) (ESK)
- Canada (Fido Mobile) (FMC)
GALAXY Core LTE SM-G386W Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Core LTE SM-G386W. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Core LTE SM-G386W firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Core LTE models such asSM-G3518, SM-G386F, SM-G386U. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-G386W firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Core LTE||SM-G386W||4.4.2||September 25, 15||Canada (Rogers) (RWC)||G386WVLU1ANJ2|
1 - 1 of 1
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Core LTE SM-G386W
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Core LTE as SM-G386W.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Core LTE SM-G386W firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Core LTE SM-G386W in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-G386W to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Core LTE SM-G386W to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-G386W.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool