- Baltic (SEB)
- Bulgaria (BGL)
- Czech Republic (O2C) (O2C)
- France (VGF)
- France (XEF)
- France (NRJ) (NRJ)
- Germany (DBT)
- Hungary (Telenor) (PAN)
- Ireland (Meteor) (MET)
- Italy (ITV)
- Italy (H3G) (HUI)
- Kazakhstan (SKZ)
- Luxembourg (LUX)
- Netherlands (PHN)
- New Zealand (NZC)
- New Zealand (Vodafone) (VNZ)
- Nordic countries (NEE)
- Open Austria (ATO)
- Philippines (Open Line) (XTC)
- Poland (XEO)
- Poland (Play) (PRT)
- Portugal (TPH) (TPH)
GALAXY Core LTE SM-G386F Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Core LTE SM-G386F. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Core LTE SM-G386F firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Core LTE models such as SM-G3518, SM-G386U, SM-G386W. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-G386F firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Core LTE||SM-G386F||4.2.2||February 20, 14||Luxembourg (LUX)||G386FXXUANB5|
1 - 1 of 1
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Core LTE SM-G386F
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Core LTE as SM-G386F.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Core LTE SM-G386F firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Core LTE SM-G386F in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-G386F to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Core LTE SM-G386F to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-G386F.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool